RevResponse is an affiliate network that, according to my special. Why? Usually if we sign up affiliate program, then we will only receive a commission when we successfully sell products from the program. While RevResponse akan pay for our share-share free product to other people!
Terrible and we do need to pay to register as an affiliate member of the network. A more powerful, the website of Indonesia can register follow-up! How khan? Want!
Or even try to have a list and denied in the hold. I also mengalaminya many times, until one day I decided to take a step different from the usually ang.
Here is a bit of experience how can I get an account RevResponse affiliate, even though I use my blog that is still new and at that time a new visitor has a unique (unique visitors) under 500 per month.
Gak percaya? Please register cermati how RevResponse bermodalkan determination and reckless!
First. Visit RevResponse and search button labeled "Sign Up Now" on the right. For more details, see the following picture:
revresponse_signup_button
You will be taken to the registration form page. Complete and wait for answers from RevResponse. If your condition does not register with me much different, from RevResponse definitive answers like this:
Thank you for your interest in NetLine's partner program RevResponse.
After reviewing your application we are sorry to inform you that you have not met our criteria partnership; at this time your request has been denied.
Bla - bla - bla. . . .
Second. Unlike most people who refused to stop after, or not to stop, but re-repeat the same process only to get the same results. I decided to take different steps. I sent email asking what the actual criteria and ask them to provide 'relief'. Here is my email response:
RevResponse Dear Team,
Just in case that I missed the small print in your TOS.
How much control do I have on my site to make me qualified for RevResponse account?
Please, reply immediatly, b'coz I really want to be your publisher.
Thank you
Because they reject me for reasons that have content on my blog is not enough, then I reply to their email asking 'how much content that is considered sufficient' by RevResponse.
Third. A nice lady named Karen, now RevResponse account manager, reply to my email the contents as follows;
Tuan,
If you can please add a link to www.tradepub.com to your site to verify ownership I will approve your application.
Best,
Karen
I also do what he requested. And the next day I get from it;
Thanks for verifying ownership. I've approved your application and you'll get an email shortly with your account details.
Email in that it mentions that you'll be Assigned an account manager. That's me. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
-Karen
Three days later, I also get an email that I later approval-later;
Hello,
Welcome to NetLine's business RevResponse ad network partner program! I am pleased to inform you that your application has been approved. Start making money today!
revresponse_approved
Fourth. Adoring thankfulness, and then celebrate with his wife and children. Horeee!
Conclusion
If we have a website with traffic that is still very low, such as myho.biz that when I use to sign up to have only RevResponse unique visitors under the 500 per month, it will be useless if we hope akan account directly in the by-approve any affiliate network. But when we look, every rejection of affiliate network (at least from any affiliate network that I have been trying for a list), they add a sentence at the end of this email that they send the rejection;
If you feel that this decision was made in error, please feel free to reapply or respond to this email.
Usually my response and I believe most of you are also 'reapply', the list eventually fed back to itself as it declined continuously. Finally, in the case of RR I decided to choose the second option, 'respond to this email', and the results I was getting approval as members of their network.
Why? Here is my opinion:
For a great website (which has a high-level visits) they have seen the 'seriousness' of the owner to raise a serious website. Affiliate network view of the potential field for advertisers to reach their target market berkelimpahan in a short time, which means that the credibility and effectiveness RevResponse in view of the client also increases.
While for the website which is still small, RevResponse want to know whether there is actually someone behind the website is a small akan seriously struggle to raise a small website to be large. Not a website that will die next year because of slipshod! They want to know our seriousness. RR would like to be able to maintain credibility without losing the potential to be working with the webmaster-webmaster large in the future, .. us-we like this loh! (Amen) And when we respond to their email rejection, MENUNJUKKANNYA KITA!
REVRESPONSE Is For Real?
Surely there is a wonder, whether RevResponse really pay us? Is there a real example from Indonesia, which really get the dollar out of them?
If I own RevResponse not get it from, but a senior IM that age is still more of my junior named Haryo Prabowo actually earning from the RR. Commission in February of U.S. $ 468.79 USD. Can you read here. Haryo even has written a guide book for beginners IM titled Hot Money.
Conclusion
Is this article simply encourage you to register (again) to the RR? If so, it seems reasonable that if this time I ask you to try it through my referral link as a form of support so that my spirit again writing more articles of other useful;) (.. ah mah to this author bisanya-aja ..)
Next RevResponse my referral link: http://www.revresponse.com/join.php/?refbrand=myho-biz
I would like a list of planned Affiliate Network to the other, but fear of overload. Most of the material that would be even later this one is keurus.
This article can also be read on your blog author. I post here to share to the readers of Business Online Cafe which may experience the same problems with me at the time of first registering RevResponse.
Hopefully this article was useful for everyone! Ana would like to work again.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment